Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New Horizons Ahead!

Life is such an amazing thing! It still amazes me how quickly life can change in such a short period of time. In the last 3 weeks I turned 22 years old and definitely have a different outlook on life than I used to. People say that you grow and learn things with every year that you age. I never really truly believed this until I looked back on it.

Who I was at 18 and 19 years old is definitely not who I am now at 22. I can't say that I am done aging or learning. Life can be earth shattering, exciting, extremely sad, and filled with love if you allow it to happen (and sometimes when you don't want it to). Most of all life is the only thing that is guaranteed to change every single day. The definition of insanity is expecting to do the same thing and expect different results every time.

Anyway, with all of that being said, I have new ideas and horizons ahead of me. I met an amazing person on my birthday that has literally flipped my world upside down in the most amazing way possible. I am happy and for the first time in my life I know it's right.

I am starting up a new fashion blog that will also eventually open up into my online boutique! Keep your eyes open and ready for some amazingly cute and AFFORDABLE clothing/shoes/accessories for all you fashionista's! I can't wait to open it up. I have been obsessed with the thought of everyone adapting the latest trends into their own style and I do that everyday! This being said I am going to open up my online store for people to do this on a budget. I will still be posting my daily rants about personal experience and life on here though! Online shoppers beware....this could be the best thing that ever happened to you.

Keep your eyes pealed for urbansmooch.blogspot.com and urbansmooch.com it will be launching this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment