Monday, August 6, 2012

Catalina's Fabulous Bridal Shower

OK so as promised I wanted to post all of the pics from our beautiful and elegant event this weekend. I hosted a Bridal shower for Catalina (my future sister in law) this weekend. The theme was Breakfast at Tiffany's. This is my all time favorite movie and the wedding color is Tiffany blue so it worked out perfectly! The event went off without a hitch and we catered the food from a family friends restaurant called Tommy V's. The food as always was delicious! Hope you enjoy all the photos!

Above is Catalina the bride to be with her array of decorations and food set up by my mother and me!

 Candy Buffet!
 The cake pops!
 Our Bloody Mary bar!
 Mimosa Buffet!
 We made a Prize table for people to choose from for winning different games!
 We made Catalina's chair special by labeling it Queen for a Day!
I left fake RayBan sunglasses on each place setting for everyone to have that "Holly Golightly" look
 Non Alcoholic beverages
Gift table
 My brother Erik came for gift opening at the end so they could open their gifts together!
 Erik also came to cut their beautiful Breakfast at Tiffany's cake. (For practice for the wedding of course!)


 Me and my future sissy in law. Love her.
 Far away shot of all of the tables set up in my backyard! and below is a photo of my beautiful mother, Catalina, and I!
 We decided to play some games in between all of our eating and conversing! The funniest and most eventful game was definitely the toilet paper wedding dress game. The guests were paired into three teams and asked to create a wedding dress on one person on each team. The trick was they only had toilet paper to make it out of! This was a great game to get everyone laughing and having fun. We had judges to judge who was the best dressed and of course the Bride won!






No comments:

Post a Comment