Friday, August 3, 2012

Event Planning Addict

So if event planning and filling up every minute of every day was a drug I would be an addict. I am currently in the process of getting all of the last minute details done of Catalina's (future sis in law) shower! The shower is Breakfast at Tiffany's theme. We are doing so many etsy/pinterest inspired ideas I'm hoping people will repin our stuff like crazy! I have some fun games planned and we will of course be playing the hit movie Breakfast at Tiffany's for background noise during the entire event. I've always wanted to throw a Tiffany's themed party and this was a fabulous opportunity to do so! There will be full pictures of the event up after Saturday! I would love to make a career out of event planning. I am addicted to the stress during the event and the happiness and reactions I get when the event is followed through perfectly. It always turns out exactly how I wanted it in the end and I love that! We have some adorable things set up and even Milo our regular mascot is ready for it as you can see....


No comments:

Post a Comment